Saturday, March 14, 2009

There's a song stuck in my head

Have you ever been in a situation where you couldn't stop humming/whistling to this song stuck in your head? Fortunately, I do know the title of the song, and so all I had to do was to get it. But boy, was it stuck in my head forever!


You see, after watching the show Juno (Click Here!), I found myself humming/whistling to the song that was played at the end of the movie.

Why the song got stuck to my head, is because of it's simple catchy tune. Well, if you don't believe me, hear it for yourself.







This is the one that was played at the end of the movie:







And I suppose the tune is pretty much stuck to your head to eh?


Hahah!

Du Dududu Dududu DuduDudu
Du Dududu Dududu Dudududu
Du Dududu Dududu Dudududu Du...

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment