Wednesday, March 04, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYUHADA/SYUH/SYUHLA/MUCUS WOMAN!!!!!

Editted

If you've read the earlier part of this, you'd realize that I've mentioned that it is Syuh's birthday. But I left out the part that it's Natalie's birthday too! Happy Birthday nat!

Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos




Anyway, as mentioned, I met up with Syuh and Jeanice. Jeanice was pretty late because she got caught in between some reefs. And she forgot to bring Syuh's present, so she had to go home to get it.


We lingered around Cold Storage while waiting for Jeanice and I found my cheese spread that I had been fond of since a little kid. The one with the red cow head. Hahah.


We then settled for lunch at MacDonalds and time did pass quickly. We left the place, thinking that we should shift to StarBucks but apparently, things weren't on our side, and so we decided to head back to MacDonalds to get some Ice Cream. Yes, on a rainy day.


But before heading to MacD, we got ourselves two Kinder Joy with Surprise each.

kinder surprise Pictures, Images and Photos




Yup, the eggs are back people. But this time, there's Ferrero Rocher- like chocolates in them. Not forgetting the toys too.

Jeanice was getting hyper and lame, by taking photos of the Kinder Eggs. They're no longer wrapped in foil though.

And Syuh was getting paranoid over the toys hidden inside. Hahah.


Anywa, back to MacDonalds....


That was where we were in our own world, well not literally, because we started reminiscing the past together. We found out that Syuh, despite being the innocent looking one, got into the most number of fights and arguements. "Innocent" eh. Hahah.

And we found out that kids these days were getting out of hand, treating public places far more worst than home, shouting like babarics. Not only were they a disgrace to society, they were ones to their families, themselves and since they were in their uniforms, their school.


The day ended around dinner time and Syuh and I headed home by walking. But halfway through the drizzle became a downpour and so we were drenched. Syuh found it "awesome" to be drenched on her birthday. Hahah. And I got weird stares when I boarded the bus.


Well, that's it for now I guess. I'll update once I have some things on hand, or if I feel like it. For now, I wanna' go open my Kinder Eggs. Hahah.



One more time, Happy Birthday Syuh and Nat! I hope it was a blissful day for you guys!



birthday Pictures, Images and Photos




K bye.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Well, today's Syuhada's birthday and I've scheduled for this post to be posted on 11.50am, cause' that's the time that she was born. Hahah.


I don't think she'll see this because I'm meeting her, and Jeanice at 12pm.

And so let me reveal what I did for her, as a birthday gift. Well, if you know me well enough, you'd know that I am a very corny person. I'll find poems or sayings and write them out. This year, I think I am the corniest ever, because I made syuh's gift in terms of a goody bag.


Well, I've always liked the idea of goody bags because it's sort of a surprise, and it makes people feel young. Hahah, that's what I think.


And in the goody bag, there is a piece of "Paparazzi" styled letter for her. Don't all birthdays have letters? But I'm not good with words, so I did got some poem too. Hahah, corny.

Then there is a newspaper wrapped item. Mind you, I do have wrapping papers, but I really liked the idea of how "anyhow" and free-styled newspapers looked. She has to open a few layers of the newspaper before she can see the gift.

It's a shoe. I know there are alot of superstitions about giving shoes to others, which in simple words means "sending them away", in terms of death. To make it worst, I'm giving her on her birthday. But just like how my family does it, I'm going to get maybe 10 cents from her, so it'll seem like she bought it for herself. Hoho.

Anyway, this shoe isn't like any other shoe. Because, this one is designed by me! I was really disappointed with the outcome because I didn't know it would be much harder on canvas than on paper.

SORRY SYUH! Heh.


And last but not least, like all goody bags, there's a bag of sweets inside. I got her, her third wine gum, and some DAT DAT Marshmallows too! Hahah.


Well, if you think I'm odd than you've not seen many other "themes" which I chose for others. You may just be my next Guinea Pig.


But I don't think I'll do any more shoes, unless for myself. Hahah.



A little dedication to friends to end the post.



The Gift Of Friends

by Karin Schaefer



There are days when
bubbling from us comes
the innocent child within,
who giggles at the little things
and wears a silly grin.

There are days when
melancholy comes to
visit for a while;
the mind feels tired, the body weak;
we have no strength to smile.

There are days when
joy abundant
grabs a hold of you and me;
wraps us up in all it's splendor,
lifts us up and sets us free.

There are days when
sorrow wraps us
in its cloak of grief and fear,
'till our hearts ache to the breaking,
'till our eyes can't shed a tear.

There are days when
love bestows us
with its wonderment and light;
with its beauty and its mystery,
its power and its might.

And there are days when
life rewards us
and seems to make amends
by granting us a marvelous gift,
the precious gift of Friends.




Once again, Happy Birthday Syuh!


I'll update again once the day's over.


Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment