Monday, March 23, 2009

I can't think of a title just yet

Just so you know, Day Out To Orchard has been updated, with pictures! So go read it again, and have the whole scenes replayed for you.



Anyway, I am exactly 30 hours awake, with no a single wink of sleep. I've not really turned into a zombie just yet, but I am slowly drifting off. It feels as though I was drugged or something.

But despite the sleepless marathon, today was a pretty eventful day, because I kicked lazyness aside to head to the Library and do some simple window shopping. And I brought my mum along with me.


Maybe it was because I hadn't sleep, but I could not find a single book that caught my eyes! Despite having tonnes of books there, the library sure seems to lack 'Good Books' to read.


But my mum sure did enjoy herself there! I even managed to psycho her into borrowing one of Dr. Phil's books about Life.




Okay, it wasn't this book. But I bet many would want to read this! Dr. Phil is simply...
Awesome.


Met, or rather, saw some school mates there, but hardly anyone recognized me, and so I played pretend too. Hahaha. Yeah, I'm like that. Sue me...



After that, we had lunch and we pretty much talked about the stuff I like. You got it, tattoos and piercings.


Till today, my mum doesn't allow me to get a tongue piercing but she knows that I would get it sooner or later. She told me to get my nose pierced instead.


That was when I brought up my interest in getting inked. Since years ago, I wanted a peacock, just like how Hannah Aitchison(I love her style and choice of colours) once did on a girl's arm in LA ink.






I love how the vibrant colours blend in so smoothly.


It's pretty wasted to get it on my arm, since it's gonna' affect in my future jobs, and so I told her that I wanted it on my back.


And well, my mum pretty much told me to hold on to the thought first. Well, usually when someone gets a tattoo, it pretty much has to hold a certain meaning to it, and so she thinks I might regret it, since my only reason was that it looked beautiful.


I wasn't really disappointed though. Hey, at least my mum encourages, rather than just shut me out. She's the coolest, always open-minded.


Anyway, I recently told her that I liked the idea of having a gecko done. Gecko is actually a "Good luck Charm" in some countries. But after searching up the web for some pictures, I scratched that thought. Instead I found beautiful Poison Dart Frogs.








I like the idea of how gorgeous it looks to the eyes. But when handled, it is one deadly creature that isn't merciful at all.

And so I told my mum, that I wanna' get actual sized ones, done on my feet.


And surprisingly, my mum was all excited when I told her I wanted a Poison Dart Frog. She said she loooooves the colours, and mind you, she had those "dreamy sweet" voice going on.



The horror.. Hahaha.



But I'm pretty indecisive though, for I still have that "Angel & Devil" sparrows that I asked my brother to reserved for me. And he did stay true to his words.



So many to choose, so many years later, so many more ideas...





But all this aside, I'm pretty messed up because I'm going to order my laptop soon, and I've yet to decide on which one to get! Blimey!



I have two pickles, I have two pickles, I have two pickles today. Hey hey. (I'm addicted to the tune. And no more to Moldy Peaches!)


Oh, and I'm addicted to Jolly Ranchers' Apple and Watermelon lollies. And to this No Brainer Game!


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment