Friday, March 13, 2009

Winnenden school shooting

When I read in the papers about the school shooting that occured in Winnenden, Germany, I couldn't help but search it up on the net.


This shooting is actually the bloodiest one in Germany, and this chap had gotten so famous, that there are already wikipedia pages about and the shootings.


Photobucket


Well, if you did not catch the news about him and the shooting, let me put it in short and sweetly.

Apparently Tim Kretschner, who was a former student from Albertville school, had given "notices" to his parents and someone in a chat-room that he was going back to his old school. He felt that students there mocked him and he was pretty much sick and tired of it.

And so he decided to go on a rampage. He shot the victims in the head, which actually meant that this was no random shooting. 8 out of the 9 students shot were female, and all three teachers shot were women as well.


Click Here To Read More About Tim Kretschmer

Click Here To Read More About Winnenden School Shooting



Since this news is still pretty "fresh", stories from all over the net are saying different things, as to how many are dead and so on.

Do correct me about the deaths in the shooting though.



Click Here To Watch A News Report On The Shooting.

Click Here To Watch Another News Report



My heart goes out to all those who has suffered losses in this shooting. I feel really bad for those victims killed in the shooting. I feel that no matter how much you hate that person for mocking you, one should never take away another person's life.


This is a real tragedy and it pretty much saddens me, and I'm sure, all of you. Schools there, places where we can knowledge, can simply turn into an edifice of massacre in a flash. Imagine having the time of your life with your friends, and the next day, some of your friends, or even you, die from a shooting.

The horror and trauma of not knowing where the safest place is. Even on the streets, there would be guns, drug dealers, fights and so on.



And to be honest, I am pretty glad that Singapore imposes a strict rule on weaponry. I am glad that we Singaporeans, can stay safely and comfortably at home. I am glad that our schools are safe from this shootings as well.



I do hope that these shootings do stop. For it is not worth of the innocent blood that is shed.


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment