Thursday, March 12, 2009

From all walks of Life

Sometimes when I come home from a bad day, I question Fate. I ask 'him' why he had forced me to meet that person or people that had to ruin my day. I ask 'him' why they had to break my heart and dampen my mood.

And sometimes, when I come home from a blissful day, I thank Fate for allowing me to meet awesome people that brighten my life. I thank 'him' for allowing special people to enter my life. Not only have they made me feel special, treated so fine, but they also painted my life with colours. Colours that are called 'joy and laughter'.


Have you thanked Fate yet?



Photobucket


(Don't worry. I'm not dying. But wouldn't it be awesome if we had something like this?)



One day, when I woke up, I finally found Fate's answer to my question.


You see, if you stare hard enough at your reflection's eyes, you'd see your soul. And in your soul's hand, would be a tape. Play the tape in your head as you replay the emotions, events and re-meet the people you know.


In Life, there are some who praise you so that you feel the accomplishment and feel good to do much better.

Then there are some who jump at any given chance to thumb you down, humiliate you by lashing at you without any mercy. And by then, you'd be so crossed with them, that you'd forget about your failure. Then you'd realize that it isn't worth it to torture yourself any longer.



There are some who open their arms widely to welcome you, encourage you and give you chances to show your worth. Then there are some who simply reject you. Not only are you disappointed, but you find the courage to pick yourself up and move on, to try harder.



There are some who love you only for the things you have. You'd feel welcomed at first, but soon after, you'd realize that happiness isn't about materials, and these people aren't worth it. Then you'd meet people who love you for who you are. Not only would you feel comfortable, but you learn to behave well enough.



No matter who you meet, just know that there's a reason as to why they're there. So learn from the incidents that happened, and grow from it.



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment