Friday, December 26, 2008

Dance!

Putting all those negativity aside, it's time to share videos! I must say, that the dance "Sexy Love" done by Ivan and Allison in "So You Think You Can Dance" is ranked number one in my heart. I really like it alot, and I think that this pretty much show that Hip Hop isn't always about 'Gansta' moves.








And then I did more Youtube-ing on "So You Think You Can Dance" and found another dance which I really liked alot. This is done by Chelsea and Mark, using the song "Bleeding Love".








By this time, I was like a mad person searching Youtube. And I found other dance videos which are really impressive.


Enjoy!



Who ever said Robot Dance was "out"? Uniqlo brings it back with style.






Another robot dance, this time done by a Japanese named Takahiro. His moves are like water, so smooth. And check his flexibility!













Then there was Star Search. Okay some of you may already know that Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were from Star Search. But did you know that Justin timberlake, Wade Robson and David Archuleta were from it too?




And who would have thought that the Justin Timberlake now, was all country then?











And it seems like Wade Robson had his talent since he was a kid! His sleek moves are exactly the same as the Legendary Micheal Jackson. Even the ponytail seems the same!










And then there is the very adorable David Archuleta. He seems much more confident than the shy one we see on American Idol.










And I love how Sophie Oda sounds. Her voice has the "Disneyland", "Fairytale" kind of voice, if you know what I mean.










And then there are the hilarious ones. I know it's kind of bad to be laughing at a tone deaf person, but I can't help it!









End.

No comments:

Post a Comment