Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quiz!

1. The person who tagged you is ?
Stephanie Tan

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
Used to be Teammates and Schoolmates.
But she's still my crapping partner


3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
Crazy
Lame
Petite
Noisy
A great person to talk to because she'll find reasons behind issues, and will definitely be there to help you clear your head.


4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
Helping me out during volleyball trainings, and definitely helping me pass the days in camp




5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
Hello Bitch
Hahaha!




6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?

Slap her hard in the head and tell her I am a girl too! Lol



7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?

Nothing, it's her personality that makes her different



8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?

Find a time to compromise and be friends again.



9. If he/she dies, you will ?

Feel really really sad



10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?

Hello Bitch. Lol



11. Your overall impression of he/she ?

Pretty and active, very much like a jumping bean




12. How do you think people around you will feel ?

Positive?



13.The characters you love of yourself are?

My Laughing Machine, as termed by my class. My will to challenge people just to prove them wrong. And not having the judgement of "boys having cooties and girls are so lame".



14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?

How stubborn I am. How much I do procrastinate but want everything to be perfect at the same time. Being too quiet when I am in unfamiliar grounds, and/or around people I don't like.



15.The most ideal person you want to be is?

My mum. She's like Mystique from X-men, changing into every form. Just that she's good and isn't blue.



16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.

I know I don't say it at all, but I do love you guys too! And thank you for sticking by me, and taking the time to know me better, without judging me from the outside.




17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Shahirah
2. Syuhada
3. Jeanice
4.Alex
5. Guan Wei
6. Jeslynn
7. Ling Jie
8. Yiling
9. Musfira
10. Lena



18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?

Jason



19.Is no.9 a male or a female?

Female



20.If no 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?

They were from the same primary school, but I don't think they know each other. But, Ling Jie's a great guy. And Lena's a great girl.



21.What is no.2 studying all about?

She isn't studying now, she completed her O's and is away from school stress!



22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?

10th October, on Graduation Day, where I declined a photo with her. hahah




23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?

Marie Digby I guess?



24.Does no.1 have any siblings?

Yes, two brothers



25.Will you woo no.3?

If I were a boy, I might. But she's still the Celeste I told her about.



26.How about 7?

Nah, he'd make a great actor though



27.Is no.4 single?

I don't know. I guess so.



28.What is the surname of no.5?

Lim



29.What is the hobby of no.10?

Audition



30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?

I guess so



31.Where is no.2 studying at?

Graduated from Wrss.




32.Talk about something for no.1?

She's a great friend. Wonderful singer, diva to be. And she should never give up on her dreams.




33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?

Nah, She's like my sister, and I care alot about her. No one should ever try to mistreat her. She's a fantastic girl and if I were a guy, I would! Hahha. Besides, she's one of the few girls I know, that never turns down FOOD!




34.Where does no.9 live in?

Admiralty




35.What colour does no.4 likes?

Black




36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?

Close friends? They're classmates




37.Does no.1 have any pets?

Nope. She hates animals, especially CATS.




38.Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?

With more confidence, he will be sexy!






39.What is no.10 doing now?

Audition-ing?


No comments:

Post a Comment