Saturday, December 20, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I know it's kind of a wrong time to do Spring Cleaning, with Christmas being only FIVE days away. And it doesn't make things any better, knowing the fact that I have not bought any gifts for anyone whatsoever. But heck, can't we celebrate Christmas without presents? Hahaha, just you, me and FOOD.


Anyway, back to the spring cleaning. Well, I didn't really spring clean the entire house, nor did I clean my entire room. I just did a portion of my room. And despite throwing two filled thrash bags, my room looks the same, worst in fact. I guess that's what happens when you're not doing it completely.


Well, I was clearing off my Secondary One and Two books, yes the old ones. And I must say, I did scribble alot of nonsense on ALOT of papers! There were doodles, drawings, and even "THIS IS SO BORING" signs on papers.


And I found some treasures! Well, not real treasures, but ones that I'll remember for a long time. I didn't take any photos of them except one.


Well the first one, was kind of an obsession. I used to be drawn to Gothic fonts, the decorative types. And I would design the same fonts in Gothic style whenever I can. There were projects, where I did the presentations on construction paper, with the fonts of course. Then there were science projects, where I did "LIGHT" and actually had the font done in Gold Gothic fonts. And there were many others. It was a tedious work but I really liked doing it, so no complains.


Then I found my Home Econs file, and I finally understood why my teacher didn't like me that much. I wrote all the wrong Vitamins and their purposes. And my sewing was atrocious. I kinda' feel bad for monkeying around back then. But it was still fun, because all I did in her class was iron clothes for others, and take ribbons, ALOT of them. But I would like to add, that I am definitely better at sewing than back then. Hahah.


Next up, I found my Art pieces. I showed some of them here in my blog. And I guess Art was my best subject, I never failed it, and never gotten Cs before. I'm not bragging, just proud that there's at least one subject I was good in. But unfortunately, it wasn't offered when I went to Sec.3. Oh well, Art was also another obssession. I loved vectors, and mystical creatures. I loved shading flowers and always had a little man in my art pieces, whether it was relevant or not. He had to be spotted, he was either in a parachute, flyign down with an umbrella, or sliding down some curve. But I guess the reason why I enjoyed Art class the most, was because I felt free, I could draw anything I wanted, based on how I interpreted the title of each drawing.



And last, I found my literature file! Literature class was really enjoyable, but one class I remember the most was when we were tasked to draw the "After" look of Johnny or PonyBoy from the story "Outsiders". I'll upload the photo of the "after" Johnny that I drew. It's was really disgusting! The guy had elf-like ears, two ponytails, a beard, snob flowing down his nose, and flies flying above his head! Hahah.



Oh, and I found the "Anti-Twit"pledge that Syuh, Raudah and I made! Fret not, I'm long over the Anti-Twit thing, and I'm sure the rest are too. But boy, looking at the names, the reasons, the pledge, and how to spot them, everything was so damn hilarious. This is definitely going to be in my cupboard for a long time, I don't think I'm going to throw it away. Hahhaa.







Any idea on what to get for friends? It's been awhile since I did hardcore shopping, so I'm kinda' stuck. Help?


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment