Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog Shops

Girls and some guys just love shopping, don't we? Well, just like any girl, I love shopping. But I do most of my shopping alone. Well, I wouldn't really say that it's because I'm emo. I just love shopping alone, not bothering about what others thought about the outfits I try on. And definitely not having to rush to places that my friends want to head to.

Shopping to me, is about relaxation. One does not have to spend money to shop. You can window shop, but I often blow my pockets not on clothes but on food. Oh well.

Shopping alone not only allows you to walk around aimlessly without people laughing at you, it also allows you to look at the items at your own pace.

Whenever I go shopping, I would always head to the Toys department. And would definitely hug one soft toy, before leaving the "soft toys" section. Then I would lose myself as I wander about, trying out the toys, picking up and reading about them and finally making a mental note of the toys I want. I love PlayDoh alot, and the cool gadgets done by Crayola. And I like how "techy" the toys are getting. Now you can get toy ovens that can actually bake! Now who wouldn't go crazy over that?!

The only problem when you're shopping alone, is when you need to eat. Sometimes, I do wish that I was thick-skinned enough to "chope" tables with tissue packets. I know it sounds ridiculous, but when you're alone, it's really hard for you to find a table. And I hate standing around waiting for people to finish their food. It's not only rude, but irritating as the same time, not only for the person who's eating, but for you as well. Because sometimes, there are people who purposely take their "own sweet time" to finish off their food, knowing that you are waiting for them. That is why I always prefer take-aways.



But when I'm at home, and ain't got anything to do, I would search online for blogshops. I must say, that there are blogshops with killer prices, and then there are those with really creative items. I wouldn't say I am a big fan of blog shops, mainly because I prefer to feel and try-on the clothes that I like, and also because I always screw-up the sizes. Hahah. It's not the blogshop owner's fault.




But this happens to me every single time. I look through the items in the blog, and something catches my eyes. I check the price out, and realizes that it's within my budget. Happy, I ask more about it and the next thing I know, it's not my size!


It's kind of irritating sometimes, as you see all the nice figures with the lovely clothes on. And it makes you think "Why can't I look nice in that? Oh wait, I forgot, it's because I'm fat."


One thing that I strongly support, is for blogshops to have clothes for plus sized people, and those who are neither skinny nor plus sized. That way, everyone leaves with a smile on their faces.






Oh, I am looking for a black vest. I saw one in a blogshop which I really liked, but it was out of stock. If you know of anyone who's selling one, tag or email me yeah?


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment