Monday, December 08, 2008

Devastated

Yes, devastation. Why?


Well, I went for my hair appointment today to have my hair highlighted. I told the lady nicely that I wanted blonde highlights. She looked like she knew what the words coming from my mouth meant, and showed me to my seat.


I sat there, totally engrossed in the magazine that she gave me. One, no. Two hours passed and before I knew it, she said I was done. All I had to do was wait for my turn to wash. I put the magazine down. I looked up and to my horror, my whole head was bleached!


I immediately screamed for her and asked her to wash it away. And unfortunately, my entire head is orangey-blond now. It's even more obvious on my fringe.

I was fuming with rage as I explained to her that I wanted blonde highlights, not a blonde head. And it was then that I realized, she spoke in a China accent. It was my mistake to not ask her if she understood me, and it was also my fault to not watch her while she did my hair.



So friends, if you see a fulyl-dressed lion on the street, please do not call the Zoo. It is probably
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment