Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Holidays

Despite being jobless, I have been spending my days rather fruitfully, by helping my mother out in her Holiday Classes like Art and Cooking for the Kids.

It seemed rather embarrassing as my mum and I clumsily carry huge bags of boiled potatoes, eggs, sausages, apples, bananas, starfruits, grapes,seasonings, utensils, papers, and Tupperwares while boarding the MRT and buses to Seng Kang, Yishun and many more places. But it was all worth it, because I got to meet many colourful characters; the kids!


It was really nice to see the kids concentrating on their work, grumbling as they dice the eggs and sausages, and mash the potatoes. And seeing how some of them sneakingly eat some of the ingredients and then show you the mose innocent face ever, made me miss my childhood days.



Apart from the events above, I have not been doing any serious hard work. Other than playing online games, watching Movies online, and staying up late to watch the Television. I feel rather guilty for not calling my friends up, and meeting them. But at the same time, I feel like I need more time to rest, or rather recuperate from the "stress" I have been having. So friends, please do understand!


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment