Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Implement these rules!

Had a rather sleepless night the day before because my fan wasn't working and my air conditioner was blasting the sixteen degrees it used to. My family thinks I'm crazy to sleep with both a fan and an air conditioner blasting that low temperature, that they think that they should ship me off to Antarctica.


Antartica penguins Pictures, Images and Photos



Anyway, woke up and out I went. Did some things, and caught up with Cheryl and YiLing at causeway point. In fact, I was the earliest! We settled for late Lunch followed by catching the movie: Twilight.


twilight Pictures, Images and Photos


I wasn't really enjoying the movie because half of the screen was blocked by a guy who sat too high in his seat. And what could get better when you have that, and a group of people who keep kicking your chair from behind? And one of the guy actually stepped on my hair. Can you imagine how high his leg was? Indecent assholes who need to "air" their "treasures" so much that they need to lift like how my dog pees.


But the movie wasn't so bad. I was kind of disappointed because the movie lacked action that most Vampire movies had. And I think the lead actress, Kristen Stewart, looks alittle like Emma Watson(Hermione) from Harry Potter.


kristen stewart. Pictures, Images and Photos



emma watson Pictures, Images and Photos



But I think the lead actress should be played by a hotter girl, maybe like Megan Fox?


megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos


And the lead actor can stay, or, he can be replaced with Channing Tatum, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom.


channing tatum Pictures, Images and Photos



johnny depp Pictures, Images and Photos



orlando bloom Pictures, Images and Photos


Okay, maybe too much on the "trying to be Director".


Anyway, after the movie, we parted and I made my way to Shahirah's home to pass her "Christmas Gifts". Hahah, a pity there were any "Cards". (Inside Joke)


We did some catching up and shared some touchy stuff that were close to our hearts. I knew we both were aching deep inside but time did not permit for us to chat any longer, and so she left for home, while I headed to my mum's workplace to have supper with her.


And while searching high and low for places(most of them were closed!) to have supper, and my mum's late dinner, I discovered the secret to making my family's Life so short.


Well, while walking around, we were making fun and grumbling at the same time, or irritating things that obstructed our paths.


I'm not going list the whole conversation from Marsiling to Admiralty, then to my school's coffeeshop, then to Thriple Eight, then back to Drive Sixty One. No, instead, I am going to list the types of laws that should be implemented immediately. And of course, I do seek for your support!


Kethlyn's Laws. Hahah.
  1. Ensure that there is enough space for Cyclists and Pedestrians while crossing the road. What I suggest: Draw a line on the road so that cyclists are separated from Pedestrians. This makes crossing much more safer as this would reduce the risk of collision between Kan Chiong spiders, the elderly, and untamed kids.
  2. Ensure that the bells on the bicycles are used for the right reason. What I suggest: Teach people that the bells are used as a warning to say that there is a bicycle nearby, not a warning to say "Oi, Siam leh!".
  3. Ban people from cycling on Pedestrian Paths. It is really irritating as there are still many people who do not understand the proper function of the bell on their bicycle. And it is really sickening to hear the bell ringing at you non-stop for you to move it, when it is actually them who needs to move! Afterall, it is the Pedestrian Path! What I suggest: allow Pedestrians to carry sticks and trip the cyclists who are on the Pedestrian Paths by sticking the stick inbetween the wheels of the bicycle. If you can ban chewing gum, you can ban cyclists who can harm our aging population, as well as our future generation by langa-ing on them.
  4. Ban people from walking on pathways (with people coming from both directions) in twos(especially couples) or more. What I suggest: Have a traffic police to fine those who do not follow the law. This not only increases the traffic police's income, but also allows more people to get jobs (as there are alot of places to be taken note of) thus, boosting the country's economy!
  5. Ban people from bringing strollers in crowded areas like the market, MRTs and Buses (during peak hours) and definitely in Pasar Malams. What I suggest: Fine them! More job for Traffic Police!
  6. Cyclists have to get off their bicycles when passing through these areas : Pasar Malam, Bus Stops, Roads in which they want to cross and T-junctions on pathways. What I suggest: a. Fine them! More jobs for people! Or b. Allow pedestrians to carry sticks with them, so that they can trip those inconsiderate asses.
  7. Have people inform others of sudden stops. What I suggest: The person should stretch out both hands on either side, to tell the surrounding people that he/she is going to stop 5 seconds after he/she does it. This is definitely useful as it prevents people from colliding with one another, having to cause the "Domino Effect" to everyone near them.
  8. Have people informed of Sudden Turns. What I suggest: The person should stick out one hand (in which the direction he wants to turn to) 5 seconds before he turns. Causes same effect as above (7).
  9. Ban people from putting their hands on their hips. To the ladies, have you ever felt the pain when an elbow jabs you hard in the chest, just because you were trying to squeeze past that person? I sure have, and it hurts alot! What I suggest: Fine the person who does not obey this law. The person can only put his/her hands on his/her hips only when there is no one within a radius of 5m.
  10. Ban people from standing in the middle of pathways. What I suggest: Allow people to push them away only if they are teenagers. For the toddlers or elderly, we guide them to one side of the path. And to the adults, we fine them for setting such a bad example!


That's all that my mum and I had talked about.


I do seek for your support!


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment