Friday, December 19, 2008

Pontianak

I'm unhappy because my hair feels like Barbie Doll's hair. Yes, that ruined. But, on a lighter note, I'm happy because my brother, Jason, the botak is coming home tonight. Hahah.


And on a even lighter note, here's one movie you should watch. I caught it about two years back, and it is really funny. But there aren't any subtitles so you either get a friend who understands Malay, or you start learning it now!


Anyway, the movie is called : Pontianak Menjerit.


Enjoy!



Part One






Part Two






Part Three







Part Four







Part Five







Part Six







Part Seven







Part Eight







Part Nine







Part Ten











And before I end this post, I would like all of you to have a look at this poster (below).


twilight Pictures, Images and Photos



I bet it's a little too obvious if I were to ask you for the title of the movie. Yes, it's called Twilight. But my friends, I have seen, or heard far too many people literally saying that they watched, or want to watch Twiglight.

Now what the hell is Twiglight? I mean it's okay if you make a mistake because you have not seen or heard the movie, and would honestly accept that it was your mistake of not having to look at the title properly. But to those stuck up asses who still continue proclaiming that Twiglight wasn't as good as the book, and even after watching the movie, you still say the title as Twiglight, then my friend, you need to have your eyes checked.


Stop embarressing yourself and the movie. It's called Twilight, not Twiglight, you twit... You might as well associate it with Twiggies.


twiggies Pictures, Images and Photos



Now that wouldn't be nice, would it?



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment