Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nocturnal



Snowy Owl by *cycoze on deviantART


I think I am turning into a nocturnal animal. Ever since I graduated from school, I have been sleeping at 5 or 6 in the morning, only to wake up at 3 or 4 in the evening. But last week was the most extreme. I would wake up at 5 or 6 in the evening, and from there, would last till the next day at 5 or 6 in the evening again. A short nap would do it, before I am up and about in the house, lasting the whole day, till it's in the mid-afternoon/evenings. It's kind of like sleeping for a day, then skipping sleep the next day.


I know it's not healthy for my body, but I have already gotten used to it, so much that I can't shut my eyes. In fact I rarely blink now. But after using the computer for a long while, my brain starts hurting.





It seems like I am wide awake when it is Twilight.



The movie has nothing to do with my sleepless nights, nor am I becoming a vampire. I just find it rather peaceful to be surfing the net and watching TV at night. There's no one around, the internet connection is much better, the loadings are faster. And there's no one to bug you or disturb you when you're engrossed in something.

I managed to complete a 1000 piece puzzle in two nights. I just have to glue them together (which is of course the toughest part) before hanging it in a frame.


Well, I wasn't the only one who succeeded in something. Junior, my dog who sleeps on my bed with me, stayed up all night with me to catch cockroaches and lizards (He even killed a beetle)! Don't worry, my house isn't infested with pests, I let him out of my house, near the stairs to let him "enjoy hunting", being a hunting dog that he is.


By sunrise, Junior was knocked out, and there he was, dozed off, and spread widely on my bed, with his belly facing the ceiling.


Just like this:





Anyway, I do hope that this habit dies off soon, before I start schooling again. If not, it's going to be really tiring and I might doze off in between lectures!


Speaking of school, I wonder when our results will be released. And I have no idea on what my 12 choices are going to be. We'll see.






And today's the outing day that I was supposed to have with Shera and the other girls. But I can't make it! Oh well.. Shera, I emailed you, telling you all the things that I wanted to tell you. I do hope you forgive me for not being able to make it for this outing, I promise I'll make it to the next one, your party.


I hate saying goodbyes, because there isn't any good in it. But do take care.




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment