Thursday, December 11, 2008

Vince Mira

A while back, I had a post about a 15 year old boy who had a beautiful voice, just like Johnny Cash (together with the "4E3 Stuck In LiftEpisode"). Click Here



If you have no idea who Johnny Cash is, well, knock yourself hard on the head! Hahaha, I'm kidding. I've wiki-ed him(new word!) and if you're interested to know more about the charming man, Click Here!

What attracted me more to him was actually his voice.




That's my favourite song "Ring Of Fire", done by Johnny Cash.


Now with his unique voice, girls were all over him. He was a true sensation, and I thought no one else had a voice like him. Till I saw an episode of the Ellen Degeneres Show.


Here is the true reincarnation of the King Of Country, Johnny Cash.






His name is Vince Mira and he sure does sound like Johnny Cash, especially when he sings "Ring of Fire".


What I recommend is for you to play the video by Johnny Cash(above), and listen to it with your eyes shut. Then do the same with the video by Vince Mira(below). Then do it over and over again. Trust me, soon enough, you'll get confused as to which is the real Johnny Cash.




*Fast forward it to 1:38 to skip the interview.

He is so good, that he is on his way to stardom. He has actually released his first album. And if you are head over heels for Vince Mira, here is his MySpace and here is an Article done in Seattle.


Once again, Vince Mira, with one of my personal favourites from his album. This song is titled "Cold Hearted Woman".







And to the ladies out there, he is only sixteen! Eye Candy!




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment