Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Wish

I was thinking of my Christmas Wish just now, and while writing it down, one of them was already granted! Now I know Christmas wishes are only to be granted on Christmas Day itself, but I guess this one can't wait.

Well, the wish was to actually have all my friends, if not most, to pass their "N" level Examinations. And I'm happy to say that the dear ones that are closest to my heart(You know who you guys are!) have cleared their "N" obstacle.

I must say, it was pretty nerve-wrecking, waiting for them to tell me their results. And around 2.35, Yiling buzzed me. She tried acting on the phone that she wasn't promoted, but her goofy "Hello Keth lynnnn!!" gave everything away. Hahaha. I was "harassed" further by her "SEXY VOICE" as claimed by herself, and was told that other friends did well too!


I was really happy for her, and told her that I would treat her for some Ice Cream some other time, and being the Goddess of Food that she is, she couldn't stop reminding me about the treat. Hahaha.

Received a few SMS from some of the rest telling me they did well too! I was kind of sad that I wasn't there to celebrate with them. But I am, without a doubt for all of them! And I do hope that all of them do progress farther in their journey in Life!






Anyway, back to the wish list. Well, usually wish lists are of things that people want, like a new hoodie, or something like that. But my wish list is going to be unique, and can only be granted if Santa Claus can really hear me loud and clear.


Three wishes, that's all I want.


First Wish: To forever have money in my pocket. I'm not asking for billions of dollars, nor am I asking for a huge bulge in my pocket. Just money in my pocket, so that I have enough to pay for my family, and my own needs.


Second Wish: For everyone, especially close ones(family and friends) to my heart, to be in the pink of health. This is so that I can repay them with all the love that they have showered on me. And also so that they can enjoy their lives without having to worry about their health. I'm not asking everyone to be immortal, just be in good health.


Last Wish: I would hand this wish to anyone out there in the world that needs it more than I do. I would love to grant someone else's wish, just to see a light of hope, faith and happiness in their faces.



So what's your Christmas Wish list like?




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment