Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Live Your Life

Have you ever been in a situation where you didn't want to lie, yet couldn't tell the truth?

Have you ever been in a situation where you said something but never meant it?

Have you ever been in a situation where you were so afraid of what others thought about you that you had to lie, in order to be noticed?

Have you ever tried being noticed or successful by doing something that you knew was wrong?

Have you ever feared whether others hated you?

Have you ever had doubts in yourself?





I admit that I agree to some of the things mentioned above. I did things, many stupid things just because I was bored, or because my friends did them.

I used to doubt myself and was worried about what others thought about me. I tried my best to change myself, to please the others. But I failed to do one thing, the very one thing that means the most to us; to please myself with who I was. I did not like who I was, and so I slowly pulled away from them, and be who I wanted myself to be.


The past few years, especially in Secondary School, had put me in many situations where I was in a dilemma, to whether or not lie, or tell the truth. Sometimes I chose to lie, sometimes I told the truth. Both ways, I gained and lost friends. But I was sick of it.


Some people think that lying is the greatest sin of all, and that liars, are not good enough to have friends. Well, I'd say that's just some made up crap. Everyone lies. I lie not because I want to, or because I did something bad. But it's because of protecting someone or something. But again, I'm sick of it all.



That is why, I am sort of glad to leave secondary school life, leaving all the bad incidents behind. And just living my Life.





Live Your Life Video

No comments:

Post a Comment