Monday, November 03, 2008

Quiz

I find quizzes like this cute, because it not only helps you waste time, but it sets you thinking, of things you never thought you would think of.

Was made to do this by Melissa, apparently I was one of the "anyhow hamtam a few names I see on my tagbox" people. Hahaha.


RULE #1 - People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 - Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
-Lot's of them.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
-If he looks like Tom Kaulitz. Hahaha, well it all depends, age does not really matter, I guess.

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
-Not as much I expected.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-Chain up all those bastards;Animal Abusers, build homes for the homeless, and spend the rest on my mum, brothers, myself and Junior my dog.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
-I've always thought of lovers as best friends. So, why not.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-Being loved by someone

7. List out your 15 favourite songs:
  1. Love Me - Colin Raye
  2. Moondance - NightWish
  3. Always Be My Baby - David Cook
  4. One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
  5. Awake - Secondhand Serenade
  6. What Hurts The Most - Boyce Avenue
  7. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
  8. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
  9. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
  10. Aicha - Outlandish
  11. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
  12. Over You - Chris Daughtry
  13. Island In The Sun - Weezer
  14. Home - Chris Daughtry
  15. Heroe - Il Divo

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Feel down. I'll coop myself up and detach from the world for awhile, but after that, I'll be fine

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-Being able to help others, and then see how happy they are, makes me very happy.

10. What makes you angry?
-People, mainly them.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
-A successful career-minded person who loves her family and runs an Orphanage and Animal Home.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Family and Friends

13. What is the most important thing in life?
-Fulfilling the dreams and goals I made.

14. Single or attached? With who?
- Single, with myself. Hahah

15. What is your favourite colour?
-Shades of Autumn, no specific preference though.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
-It depends on the relationship I'm in.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
-If they're good friends, then neither. I'd rather be single than to see good friends fighting.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
-It really depends on what he/she did, and who or what was affected by that person.

19. If you could do one thing now, what would it be?
-Stop dreaming of 'the Dream'.

20. 5 people I have tagged:
Syuhada, Yiling, Lena, Shera, Musfirah.


I'm lazy to tag you tagboards, so if you see this, go do the quiz okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment