Monday, November 03, 2008

Dreams

Have you ever slept in bed, only to wake up from the oddest dream you have ever had?

sleeping by *Coffee-Monster on deviantART


Dreams.. What do they really mean?

(From Wikipedia.org):

Dreams are sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and biological purposes of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.




It may sound pretty strange, but I have been having the same dream every single night. And it is either a repeat of the dream, or a continuation (like a series) of the dream.

I wouldn't say that it is enjoyable, because it's about being in a relationship with someone I know, someone that I wouldn't say I like a lot.

But in the dream, everything seems so real, from where our hands met, to the places we went.

It's kind of freaky. And every since last week(when I had been getting the same dream), I try to delay my sleeping time, or better yet, not fall asleep at all. Because every time I fall asleep, the same dream appears.


So what does this dream really mean?

My mum thinks it has something to do with being deprived from love. Hahaha.

And some friends say that maybe it's a hint, to rethink of my judgment towards this guy, maybe he isn't that bad after all.


But who knows what it really means? And what am I to do, to stop these dreams from coming back?


I need sleep, but I can't. In fact, I don't want to. So what am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment