Saturday, November 29, 2008

Off Day

Was called by my boss last night, and was informed that all four of us OJTs were getting offs! But it does not mean that it is all play and no work, because we have to present all 12 scripts to her by Monday! Luckily I am in token 3, because the token 1 feeders actually have 18 scripts. So that makes me pretty fortunate to be in token 3.

Well, the past few days on the zoo has been rather fruitful. I got to meet more colourful personalities. And also watch how the presentors worked under pressure when there was no soundman and when they slipped wrong information of the animals.

I don't know about the rest, but the shows have been making my days more and more sian. I'm not saying the shows are sian, but watching them over and over again, makes everything so... expected. But I must applaud the presentors who made the shows possible. I mean I've been working for less than two weeks, and I'm pretty bored by the usual routine already. And yet, they who have been working for many many years, always show up and present with so much magnificence, and twinkles in their eyes, never failing to grab the attention of the audience.




Well, I am sure that it's pretty boring for me to rattle on and on about my work in the Zoo right? So, I'll end this post with a short quiz that I got tagged. I love quizzes not only because they help to take up time, but also because they let you think of things that you often never question yourself about. So here goes:



Tagged by: MUS-FI-RAWR!

1) What's your 10 most Favourite Foods.
· Sushi
·
Lasagne
· I know it sounds gross, but I love Escargots (Tried it at a French Restaurant in Malaysia. Hahah)
· Tacos (I do miss Taco Bell Alot)
· Takoyaki (I'm addicted to the ones sold near my home, at Admiratly MRT station)
· Terikyaki Chicken (I like the ones sold at TakaShimaya)
· Cream Puffs from Papa Beard
· Cheesecake from DeliFrance
· StingRay Sambal Goreng from Changi Village
· Are chocolates counted?


2) 10 things I love Doing.
· Carrying my dog around the house like a baby
· Nudging my brother's head (the one with the dread locks)
· Reading books by Mitch Albom and other famous people's autobiographies
· Making fun of my mum when she mispronounces words and does funny actions
· Laughing at the exaggerated Indian Films
· Watching the Noose and America's Funniest Home videos
· Laughing, ALOT
· Creating random conversations of people (Whom I do not know) who are talking
· Heading Outdoors
· Sitting in my school's canteen(back then) and do nothing but eat Apollo and crap with the staggerized people.

3) 5 things I love doing when I'm EMO.
· Being near the sea, watching and listening to the waves and breeze. It's really soothing.
· Sleeping
· Zoning Out
· Pull a long face
· Drawing


4) 5 things I love doing when I'm happy.
· Laughing a lot, and sometimes for no apparent reason
· Creating Lame jokes and stuff to do
· Smile to myself as I recall the stuff that made me happy
· Heading outdoors or engage in sports
·Sing to myself, in my room. Hahah

5) 5 things I wish to happen
· For my mum to stop worrying about us kids
· All 3 of us kids help in supporting the family, so that we enjoy and bond as one
· All the killings and cruel abuses of animals to stop. I want to start an Animal Home.
· I want to start an Orphanage for kids too
· Lastly, I want to have decent grades for my O'levels


6) 5 types of a person of another gender I adore

I don't adore anyone right now. So I'll just give the things I observe and like, in a guy whom I don't know yet. It's like a first impressions?

· I have this nasty habit of looking at three things when I look at a guy. The first is his hair.
· The second is his clothes
· And the last is his shoes
· But all that's not important because I'd prefer someone who can talk and listen, someone who is active.
· Someone who really knows how to impress a girl, and that's definitely not by the expensive treats.

7) My 5 most addicted playlist

· Nightwish
· Metallica
· Avenged Sevenfold
· Colbie Caillat
· Matisyahu


8) 5 Person I wish to tag.
· Yiling
· Lena
· Shera
· Syuh
· Raudah





Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment