Friday, November 21, 2008

3rd Day At The Zoo

No words cam describe the state of exhaustion that I am in.


For the past three days:

  • I got lost on my way to the reporting office on my second day.
  • I got lost twice in the zoo.
  • Because of the above mentioned, I walked around the entire zoo just to find the places, which were in fact side by side
  • I have to memorize 7-8 pages of script. But I'm being selective, so I'm down with two, and maybe two more?
  • I feel dehydrated because I have not been hydrating myself with enough fluid
  • I have done the cleanings of Lemurs and Rabbits.
  • I realized that Rabbit's poo actually looks like the daily morning Milo cereals that I eat everyday.
  • I got a chance to be Terminator, because I got to clean the dens with jet sprays.
  • Made a fool out of myself many times.
  • Watched all the shows in the zoo for at least 5 times.
  • Made many great friends
  • I got a chance to try to spot the different animals with their names, but they all still looked the same to me. Except the show elephants.
  • I have been walking around the zoo from 8pm to 4.45pm everyday, with breaks in between.
  • I have been having some ups and downs, but everyday brings new surprises.

I am dead beat, but am still looking forward to the evaluation day which would be next Tuesday. Then, I'll be a confirmed Part-Time staff!


And if you're curious, I actually prefer cleaning the dens! But they said that I am a slow cleaner. :(

Want perfect dens must take longer mah, right? Unless I get to be Terminator again! Hahaha.




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment