Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 5 and 6

Well, yesterday and today were actually a blast. I not only managed to keep the dens clean, but I also got praises because I managed to catch up with the faster ones.


There were a couple of hiccups in between, like when I got shoved in the chest by a guy during crowd control. He was apparently not satisfied and did not want to listen to me, thus forcing his way past me, into the already fully packed amphitheater where the show "The Rainforest Fights Back" was on. Not forgetting our Minister Of Defence, Mr Teo Chee Hean, being present yesterday.


But there were many events that covered up the unhappiness. I got alot of waves of goodbyes by the visitors. And for the first time in my Life, spoke Mandarin in the zoo. I even directed some of them to their whereabouts in Mandarin!

Kids blew kisses and adults thank me. I guess that was enough to make my day much happier.



But on a serious note, tomorrow's my evaluation day. And I am a tad bit nervous. It has not been my first speaking infront of people. But this is definitely a first in trying to memorise 4 scripts, regurgitating them in the best tone and fluency, in front of two "judges".



Let's just hope I make it through Doom's Day tomorrow. Hahah.






And for those who texted and tagged me and offered me encouragments, thank you very much. It may seem "aiyah, like that only ah...", but it's the little encouragements like this that actually do motivate a person into achieving his/her goals. Thank you for being my pillar of support!




If I do get the job, find me when you want to have lunch at KFC, got 35% off! hahaha.



Take care. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment