Sunday, November 30, 2008

DOOMED

I'm doomed. For the two days that I was off (Yesterday and Today), I spent the time catching up on sleep and cartoons! And tomorrow's my Evaluation Day yet again! And I've yet to complete all 8 scripts!


Die. I'd probably try to fit everything in by tonight, or I'll tell them the truth tomorrow. Oh well...




There are a lot of mosquito bites that leave scars on me. And I've had millions of beetles land on my head for the past two weeks in the zoo. Oh, and I spotted a spider that had blue thorns attached to its body.


Hahaha, random, I know. But on a more serious note, I hope everyone's doing fine! I've got to admit that I totally lost contact with every single friend! I hope I'll get to catch up during one of my off days.




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment