Saturday, November 22, 2008

4th Day At The Zoo

Today was the most... How should I put it, MOST FUCKED UP DAY.


Please do excuse my foul language, but seriously, today was the most horrendous day I have ever had. Beating even the horrid times I spent in lower secondary.


In short, the things that happened to me were:


  • Almost got ran over by a bus who had a bloody impatient driver who just couldn't wait for me to complete crossing the road.
  • Was disappointed with myself for being the slowest in cleaning the dens, but hey, at least I made it clean.
  • Got briefed (even though it seemed more like a loud lecture) in front of a crowd.
  • Was disappointed that the Senior did not want us to help out.
  • Found it miserable to walk up and down quickly and aimlessly, just because the senior did so.
  • Been through a day that was blazing hot.
  • Got lectured (this time, for real) loudly because the Senior "lost" us. But we were actually at the location on time, and she was not. So, go figure.
  • Was disappointed that people were talking behind me, saying that I was slow and stuff. (But hey, I know I'm sensitive and SLOW, but I am willing to improve. I guess, the piling of issues just did not help me cope well with this).
  • Hated the fucking hot sun which did not help at all.
  • Cleared the issues with the "boss". But my day was indeed down since the start of the day. And to make it worst, I fell down, while on my way home, at the "dirty" T-junction opposite my home where alot of accidents occurred.
  • Got home, and was pissed with certain issues, as usual.

I'm thinking of quitting. Should I? Damn.
















But I guess at the end of the day, after some self-reflection, I realized that it wasn't that bad afterall. Despite being fucked up, I did enjoy myself. I memorized 4 scripts in total (and many more to go!), had some fun competing to throw the fruits at the baboons who were high up at the mountains, and even cracked some jokes here and there.



And maybe, just maybe, I'll stay on. For the sake of passion and the love for animals, and nothing else.






Had your day been as bad as mine?





Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment