Monday, January 12, 2009

Judgement Day




Well, many would call it Judgment Day. But I think today was a day where the anticipation was finally over, and thus I felt more relieved than nervous while waiting, and when I got my results.



I wouldn't say that I was disappointed at all, because, truth to be told, I never really set expectations for myself. But it was a bummer that Biology decided to betray me. But I guess Mr Lim's story of the Farmer and Rabbits did help me.

But I did pass freakin' Chinese! Not only am I happy, but proud of it. Well, it may be a low score for you, but hell no for me! It's my first ever passing mark for Chinese since Secondary Two! It had been F9 for a long time, that I felt elated upon seeing a C5 on my paper!


And English has never ever betrayed me. And I am happy that I managed to stay in Mrs. Raj's class. Not only have I learned alot from her, both in general knowledge and skills wise, but she has also inspired me (other than my mum) to be an educator.


Anyway, I do hope everyone's doing fine. To all the lads and babes out there, you guys better set some time to think of what school to apply.


All the best everyone!


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment