Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Volleyball

I headed back to school today to "kaypo" around in the volleyball training. I had a great time there, being able to see them train, both mentally and physically. It was of course, not all work and no play. There were indeed moments where we shared a couple of laughs.


I am really happy because I saw how all of them took the training seriously, spiking, receiving and setting "their hearts out".


Well, to the juniors: play your hearts out. The team and I were not able to fulfill our dreams, and so, we hope you can help to fulfill ours. Don't be afraid of losing, or whether the other team has stronger and taller players. It's what's inside that makes a team win; your heart. Play as a team, work as a team. Never drag issues into the court. Always have a "game-on" face once you step in the court. Remember Sri Lanka, Jurong Sec, Thailand? Yes, these were the countries and school that made us believe the true ability of a human. Thunder spikes, long dives, fantastic recieves, perfect setting, that was what we aimed for, and achive it we must!


All the best in the upcoming matches! I'll try to make my way there to give you guys support! Remember, we want to make it to the Sports Hall, so that our school flag can be hung proudly.



Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment