Sunday, January 11, 2009

Be Afraid. Be very afraid


If you've been wondering what the hell I've been doing since I graduated last year, let me do a brief description.




1) I got a job at the zoo. But I've long quit the job.

2) I wanted blonde highlights, but got a blonde head instead. I've redyed it two shades darker.


3) I finally glued every bit of the 1000 piece puzzle of Disney's 6 princesses.


This is of course, not the picture of the puzzle.



4) I cleaned up some parts of my room and even found this, hidden amongst the pile of worksheets!

<span class=


5) I spent some time doing shopping alone. I even visited the National Library in Bugis a couple of times.


6) I managed to play volleyball, even though it was for a short period of time.


7) I accompanied my mum for some of her holiday classes with the kids, and even got a gift from one of them!

<span class=


8) I got to meet and catch up with some of my friends. I've gotten closer to some of them, but I still have issues with some others.


9) When I'm spending my time at home, I play Gameboy Advance! no, not the gadget, but the "cheating version" on my PC.

If you want to play GBA too, you can download it! It's easy! Just google for GBA emulator. Once you're done downloading it, you can start downloading the games! I'm still sticking to the old fashion games, like Harvest Moon and Pokemon. Hahaha.


10) Last but not least, I attended Singapore's Very First Tattoo Show!

This is also taken off of my wall!
<span class=

I'll give the details tomorrow. There be an even detailed one, once I get the photos!




Tomorrow's Results Day. I feel... normal. Which isn't good because we're supposed to be freaking out right? I don't know.


Tomorrow will be a day of tears, be it joy or sadness. But I just wanna' say (to my friends) that we have all done our best. We may or may not have done up to our expectations, but we'll shed the tears together, because after that, we'll work things out together, pull ourselves together to find success in whatever situation we may be.


I do hope everyone gets the results they want. Tomorrow shall be a day of celebration, not sadness.




Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment