Friday, January 02, 2009

I am unhappy!

I have only been away for a week and I totally missed two important events; friends gatherings! To make matters worst, I didn't even have a chance to see Shera before she left for Malaysia!


I miss everyone!

And I miss 888's Ba Chor Mee!


And I want to catch "Yes Man", "InkHeart" and "BedTime Stories" and all the movies listed here!


I want to visit the library! But I've yet to pay the $50++ fine because some idiot stole my card and never returned the books he/she borrowed. Thus I have to pay the fine for the lost books.


And I want to walk around aimlessly, all over Singapore!


I want to eat Tang Yuan! And Muah Chee, and Tiong Bahru Plaza's Lor Mee!



I want to go shopping, since everyone's in school, making it less crowded!


I want to play volleyball!



I want to do so many things and I know I can do them. But it feels really stressful when you can't spend money free-willingly, having to contemplate on your wants and needs


Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment