Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Omy! Olivia Thai!

I have been a great fan of Youtube. The reason why I love it is because it puts people into the limelight just by merely posting a video of themselves either singing, dancing or acting.

I think that Youtube is a very good stand for becoming-artists as they can literally publicize themselves by gaining fans, before the enter the respective industries.

Many have been made famous with the aid of Youtube. From Marie Digby, to Boyce Avenue.. And now to.....




Olivia Thai!



I happened to have viewed one of her videos, and boy, was I blown away! Curiosity got the better of me, and so I went further in search for all her videos. I was not only rewarded with all her videos from Youtube, but I even got her mypace!


About her:

Taken from her site: http://www.myspace.com/OliviaThai:

random facts about oli:

i just turned 19 last december.

i am not Thai, and yes, i was born with the name Olivia Thai.

nationality? USA, baby.

i am a third-year history major at UCLA.

i'm a very blunt person, and if you can't handle the truth, go away.

i like people that are down-to-earth.

i hate mess and dirt, and contrary to popular belief, i don't have OCD...

i've been singing since i was two years old.

i like to be very independent, so don't try to help me move the couch! hehe.

i'm not interested in dating anyone i have never met in person, so stop with your messaging already.

besides singing, i play piano, violin, and guitar.

i work hard for things i want in life, and i forget about the rest because in the end, the rest won't matter



To know or rather, to hear more of her, Click Here



And now, on to some of her videos. All of them were really good, but I'm going to upload some of them, that I really liked.




Sorry (Original)










We All Look The Same











You Know I'm No Good













Run To You













Gravity













Bye Bye













Take A Bow









Bleeding Love










With You


I think the brother was very cute! He kinda' reminds me of my primary school friend, Nicholas!












For the Guys,








Touch My Body





I think that all the future singers/actors/dancers should start using Youtube to help advertise your talents! Go Now!!


Anyway,a quick one.

I recently took part in Omy.sg Hungry Ghost festival post Here
.


And I managed to be one of the lucky bloggers to win their magnets. And they are really cute!




















Good night, Love all!

No comments:

Post a Comment