Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chee-ko-pek

I think the present generation has seriously abused the proper usage of both Friendster and Facebook.

I thought the sites were used as a way to re-add people whom you've lost contact with, or to befriend new people, so as to start a new entrepreneur/business deal.

However, there are bound to have people who literally go all out, to "start their business".


For example, this guy


Self-claimed Ultraman who has the power to make girls wet.

He owns a blog, and declares the type of girls that turn him on. Click


Chee-ko-pek or what?

The reason why I'm pissed is actually because I've received friendster mails from him (which I suppose, he sends mass mails) about what type of girls turn him on, and stuff like that.


It's really disgusting lah!

1 comment: