Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Blues

Many friends have asked why I have been sulking for the past week. I apologize to all who have been worried. I would like to add that I'm fine. I guess it's just one of the time in Life where problems are thrown at you one after another, jumbling up your Life.

I'm still an adolescent, so I need time to sort things out. And no, it's not a BGR problem lah.


Anyway, I was watching 'Mr.Bean The Animated Series' when it suddenly struck me of an email I received a few days back.

It was mentioned that the very funny Mr. Bean , actually has.....



A VERY HOT DAUGHTER!



Don't look down at the funny looking face okay, Rowan Atkinson is actually a very highly educated person!

(Taken from wikipedia.org)

Rowan Sebastian Atkinson was born in Consett, County Durham in 1955.[4] His parents were Eric Atkinson, a farmer and company director, and his wife Ella May (née Bambridge), who married on 29 June 1945.[4] He has two elder brothers, Rodney Atkinson, a eurosceptic economist who narrowly lost the United Kingdom Independence Party leadership election in 2000, and Rupert Atkinson.[5][6]

Atkinson was raised Anglican.[7] He was educated at Durham Choristers School, followed by St Bees School, and studied electrical engineering at Newcastle University.[8] He continued with an MSc at The Queen's College, Oxford, first achieving notice at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 1976.[8] At Oxford, he also acted and performed early sketches for the Oxford University Dramatic Society (OUDS), the Oxford Revue and the Experimental Theatre Club (ETC), meeting writer Richard Curtis[8] and composer Howard Goodall, with whom he would continue to collaborate during his career.


Anyway, here's a picture of his daughter, Gemma Atkinson, who's a lingerie model!




Chio right!


I know it sounds odd coming from a girl, but I bet every girl out there would die to have a hot bod like her.


Who'd expect a goofy looking guy to have her as a daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment