Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quiz

A little break from my revision for S.S papers tomorrow.


Quiz Time!


1. The person who tag you is.
Ho Yi Ling

2. Your relationship with him/her is.
She's One of the Greatest Friend for 5 years straight.

3. Your five impression of him/her.
  • She's someone who seems real goofy, but can be as deep at times
  • She's not feeling well if she's not hungry. hahah, Goddess of Food.
  • Someone who may be in trouble but never seems to show it
  • She's an all-rounder and can make you laugh wherever you are, the best companion to bring out with, anywhere
  • She can be as clumsy as a klutz, but with a personality like hers, no one can get enough of her.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Tripping and landing on her butt, while saving a ball for me during one of the basketball matches? hahah.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
I'm hungry. That's memorable to all her friends, I guess.

6.If he/she become your lover, you will...
Bring her to a place to dine, and let her eat all she want.

7. If he/she become your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be...
Be less clumsy? hahah

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Befriend her again. No good friend deserve to be on the "Hate" side.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be..
This does not really apply to her, but to everyone out there. People become my enemy because of their lies. They're lie so much that it has become a daily routine to do it, and that they fail to realize the hurt and devastation others feel when they know the truth.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is.
Do something to let her be as happy as how she was back in Primary School.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is.
Goofy Klutz

12. How you think people around you will feel about you.
Loud, annoying, arrogant, snobbish? I think it's normal that we think others would feel negatively about us.

13. The characters you love about yourself are.
*Time to be thick-skinned*
I love the stubbornness I have in me because this shows that I'm not easily put down and would fight for my rights.
I like the Dare-devil character in me because it shows that I'm not afraid to try new things, in fact, I'm dying to try them.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are.
I think I have a rather short temper accompanied by the "No means No" attitude. I guess I'm too "tough'' built-wise and mind-wise that sometimes I fail to acknowledge the sensitivity in others.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is.
An all-rounder I suppose? One who's willing to go all out for their dreams, a risk addict, yet able to be sentimental at the right time.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them .
Though it may seem like I don't care, deep down I do. And I'd like to thank you guys for being there for me and accepting me for who I am, and not be judgmental about the littlest mistakes I make.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blog only.

1. Lena
2. Syuhada
3. Jeanice
4. MusFirah
5. Wei Cheow
6.
Shera
7. Roy
8. Alex
9. Stephanie
10. Syafiq


It's typed randomly, no preference whatsoever.

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She's very much single,waiting for her dream guy, I suppose. Hahah

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
The cutest gay couple in my class

22. What is no.2 studying about?
She's still in Secondary School

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Friday

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
We've got an opposite taste in Music. He likes the ones I don't.

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yes. a brother, I think

26. Will you woo no.3?
She's the noisiest Mak Nenek I know. And she's a girl, so NO.

27. How about no.7?
He's my pollen grain. Hahah, no, he's more of a brother to me.

28. Is no.4 single?
Hmm, I don't really know. yes? no?

29. What is the surname of no.5?
Wong!

30. What 's the hobby of no.10?
"Studying" at 656?

31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
I don't think they know each other. But I think they would.

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
Woodlands Ring sec

33. Talk something casually about no.1.
She has beautiful long hair

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
Hahaha, No.

35. Where does no.9 live at?
I have No Idea, really.

36. What colour does no.4 like?
Hmm, colors that make her art piece nice? hahah, I'm guessing Red.

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
They don't know of each others' existence I guess

38. Does no.1 have any pets?
Yeah, Dogs!

39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
The sexiest pollen grain

40. What is no. 10 doing now?
Watching the closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics?



Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment