Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Monster

I came home slightly earlier than usual today, and the moment I stepped into my room, I was greeted by a little monster.

It was lying so "shiok-ly" on my bed, with it's head on my pillow, and little body outstretched on my bed.

It was startled at first when it saw me. But soon after, it had the cheek to closed its eyes back, to go back to its deep sleep.

I left my room to take a shower, and I think the little monster was hoping that I would forget about it, and leave it there to enjoy the rest of its nap. But it was wrong, and returned after my shower, and jumped on to my bed, and all this while, the little monster never opened an eye to peek.

I tried tickling it, but it did not respond, but rather rolled over,to give me space to lie. I gave up and collapsed on my bed, only to notice later that it actually wanted warmth and pranced on the chance to snuggle up to me on the bed.

After awhile, my mum caught us snoozing and she yelled at it to leave my room. And the cute thing was, it immediately opened its eyes and dragged itself off the bed, by using its front legs to pull itself forward, making the hind legs totally paralyzed. This was definitely a smart move to buy time.

And once the monster reached the tip of my bed, it starred innocently at my mum, not batting an eyelid at all. My mum shook her head and the monster pleaded by lifting its paw up and down, as though it is begging to not leave the bed. My mum sat at my computer table and as soon as the little monster saw that my mum was not looking, it immediately dragged itself back beside me, poking me by the nose, "to help it out".

My mum and I could not resist bursting into laughter at how adorable the monster was in feigning innocence.


If you have no idea who the little monster is, it is actually my dog, Junior!


I only have pictures of it in the past, but it still sleeps the same way!



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


I respect it's privates. hahah.


Photobucket



Photobucket



More recent ones

Photobucket


Photobucket



Junior is really mischievous yet adorable at the same time! And it's these pets (Junior, Shandy and Fox) that I can't live without. It's amazing sometimes to see just how much they can understand you without even speaking a word. And how much their presence and company can actually brighten your day.

I miss Fox and Shandy. Shandy especially because she has been my companion for 10 years. She was always there for me be it when I happy or sad.

She was the shoulder for me to lean on whenever I cried, and she was also the pillar of strength and motivation. She could tell when I was down or happy and has never failed to bring joy to me no matter what.

I know it sounds emo,corny and stuff, but she really means alot to me and I do love her so very much. Though it's been months since Shandy left me, I still think about her day and night.

It's really nice to be deeply in love with animals, especially dogs, but once we lose them, it's really like losing bits of our heart.


Click


But I promise myself, that when I grow up and have the riches, I would go at all cause to stop ALL Animal Abuses especially in China and Korea.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment