Monday, August 04, 2008

Right Hand Vs. Left Hand

I was having dinner with my mum earlier on when my mum had to strike a random conversation, about the use of our hands.

The right hand is often thought of as the "clean" hand. People often use the right hand to eat, receive as well as to offer things. The right hand was used more than the Left hand because the Right Hand symbolized respect and cleanliness, while the Left Hand symbolized "dirtiness" like cleaning after yourself.

But don't you find it ironic that the Right hand is used more often in doing the bad things that the Right things?

People were killed, Wars were started, viruses passed...

And yet it's still the "Clean" hand.


I wished I were a Lefty, then I can really say that my Left hand is an evil hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment