Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Updates

If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you'd realized that 'random updates' is not my 'style' of blogging. And ironically enough, the latest posts have been filled with nothing but posts with 'Random Updates'. And not to forget this post as well.


But don't get me wrong. It's not that I've decided to change my "style" of blogging whatsoever. In fact, I've been on the "blogger" page every single day. I'm on it in the Library; I'm on it in IT class (even though I'm not supposed to); and I'm even on it when I'm at home. But every time I hit the "Create" tab, I do nothing but stare blankly at it for a really long time.






I wouldn't say that I have nothing to blog about. In fact, there shouldn't even be the phrase "I have nothing to blog abou" because with the help of the internet, we can learn and share so many things off of it. And I do have tonnes of things to blog about. But the actual reason for the delay is that I just couldn't find the right "mood" to fit everything in.


To me, blogging isn't about simply placing word into this space, but rather, adding knowledge, proper structures, quotes, pictures, videos and maybe even showing some other websites here. I feel that it takes a lot of time and effort just to put up a simple post.

I know that there isn't a lot of people reading this blog, and I know most of you would be thinking "wah lao, waste time and effort loh. No one read, then still make so nice for what".


Well, that's where I'm different. Whether there are people reading this or not, I blog (most of the time) for myself. I share opinions and things that I learned because I simply love sharing. I don't live by the phrase "Anyhow do lah" just because no one is reading it.


I'm not a perfectionist at all. All I want is for my blog to reflect my personality. You know, as a kid, when you look into a kaleidoscope, and am mesmerized by the beautiful designs and vibrant colours that you instantaneously feel this vibe of relaxation yet am intrigued because you don't know what to expect next?









Yes, that is how I want my Life and personality to be. And at the same time, I want my blog contents to leave and impression as how a Kaleidoscope leaves an impression to us when we were kids.



Anyway, enough about that, more on to the random updates. In case you're wondering, I'm actually having a pretty awesome time in Poly. My class actually turned out to be not so bad, and if I could, I would take back all the 'not-so-good' impressions of them. Sometimes we do have bad impressions of others just by how they look or behave. But once you get to know them, you'll realize that they're pretty alright. As I said many times in this blog, it's assumptions that fuel an arguement, and it's assumptions that ruin the friendship.


My class, despite all of us being Freshmens, is pretty united. We go to lunch together as a class and we even from lectures to lectures as a class. There are some "outstanding" enthusiastic ones in class and I must say, their sense of humour is the "Bitchy Sarcastic" humour, the type I live for. Hahaha. But my class is pretty great because no one is in cliques and we all get along well enough to joke around at any random stuff, even if it's about some random thing that makde no sense at all. You know what I mean.


And I can't stop boasting about my timetable. Hahah.. We onyl have 5 modules this Semester, and only 2 modules are examinable! This is the shizz. But that doesn't mean we should slack lah.


Well, before I end, I just want to congratulate all those in the Polytechnics. Congrats because you survived a week of PolyLife! I hope it'll be awesome for you guys, and I wish you all the best!



And I need to find people who read Perez/fmylife and so on in my Polytechnic. Apparently none of my classmates read them and I feel so deprived. Oh well...


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment