Saturday, April 04, 2009

Adam Lambert




I am sure that by now, most of you would know that Adam Lambert is Gay. But despite that, many girls that I know, are still head over heels for Adam.


'Oh my God, he is Soooooo HOT! His voice is simply amazing!'



I am a big fan of both him and Danny Gokey, and I didn't really bother about the whole Gay issue at first. Till I saw the photos of him that were leaked onto the internet.





































Don't get me wrong, I don't stereotype people. But the 'Bad Ass' version of the Jonas Brothers (Or maybe he's a league farther than them? I think he's more like a mix of he guy from Hinder and the guys from KISS) was way more appealing than these photos.



Now every time I see him performing(be it on Youtube and on TV), I am reminded of the purple hair-do, and not this:






Why did the photos leak onto the net?



But then again, gay or not, I don't really care. He has really great skills and I do hope that he or Danny wins the title of the next American Idol.



Click Here!
Click Here!
Click Here!
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment