Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It gets more and more Holy as we speak

Ever had one of those moments where you feel that sudden urge to slowly destroy someone through MSN? Well if you're bored, your mind can make you do wonders.

If you don't already know, I am a fan when it comes messing around on MSN.

You can Click Here and Here. These are two cases where I worked with two partners in crime to come up with a topic in MSN.

And to make this better, I actually found another person who willingly fell into my trap of destruction on MSN.


Before I begin, I'd like to apologize to whoever who feels that I have utterly disgraced their religion and curse that I shall burn in Hell. This was done out of pure sarcasm and boredom. No one was hurt (physically) during and after the making of this conversation.



Note: I have changed the name of the 'victim' to protect his identity or whatsoever. Let's just call him Momok, because I just feel like it.


Here goes:


Momok says:
Hi -------> Don't they always fool you with the Hi(s)?

Kethlyn says:
Hi there. Do I know you or something? Have we met?
------>I wasn’t paranoid for your information. I was just curious, since he had added me quite some time ago, and it was only a few days ago that he decided to chat me up.

Momok says:
No, you don't know me. I found your email on Friendster. Do you mind me adding you?


Kethlyn says:
Well, you’ve already added me, so I guess it's fine.


Momok says:
How are you?

Kethlyn says:
Awesome.

Momok says:
Wow. You are friendly. You really don't mind at all, that I added you?


Kethlyn says:
You call that friendly? And if I’m bothered, you would've long gone be on my 'block contacts'.


Momok says:
What type of people do you block?


Kethlyn says:
People like you, if you're going to keep asking questions. No, I'm kidding. I block perverts that want nothing but boobs and sex. ------------> This was a HUGE mistake. This is where the horror (for him) and the fun (for me) was about to start.

Momok says:
What makes you think I'm not one of them?


Kethlyn says:
Do you believe in God?


Momok says:
I'm all hot and feeling sexy



Kethlyn says:
So is God. You need to sing in praise to our Holy God from the great Heavens above. You need to worship him with all your soul and heart.


Momok says:
I don't care about God. I want you.

Kethlyn says:
How dare you speak of God in that indecent manner! Do you not care of our saviour Jesus Christ who sacrificed himself just so that we could wash away our sins and be saved from the evils of Hell?!?

Momok says:
You’re Christian?

Kethlyn says:
How dare you question my faith and my God! You shall burn in Hell!

Momok says:
Huh. I was just asking.

Kethlyn says:
You shall not question my faith. I shall seek forgiveness for you. I am sure you will be forgiven by God. But you need to embrace our loving Holy Father and our Saviour, his son.

He didn't reply, so I nudged him.

Momok says:
Huh. What do you want?

Kethlyn says:
What do you seek from the Lord?

Momok says:
I want sex, with you…


Kethlyn says:
Holy Lord! One shall not have sex before marriage! I sense a strong sense of negativity in you. Demons! Evil demons are in you!

Kethlyn says:
I summon all the faith in me and the Holy Bible to command the evil demons in you to release your soul! I command you to leave this boy alone!

Momok says:
Huh

Kethlyn says:
Let us all pray together as we try to release the evil demons from your soul. Pray with me!!

Momok says:
Do you want sex? --------> He didn’t learn his lesson.

Kethlyn says:
How dare you question my beliefs in the Holy Bible?!? Pray with me and seek forgiveness for uttering rubbish and humiliating our Holy Father and our Saviour.

Kethlyn says:
Seek forgiveness or be condemned till your balls shrink to peas, and then be plucked out and engulfed by the vicious Satan.

Kethyn says:
Oh merciful Lord, have pity on this lost child for he does not know of your great powers. We shall forgive him and banish him from the pearly gates of Heaven because he has the tongue and soul of Satan.

Kethlyn says:
With all powers in me, and my Lord, I banish you from Heaven, you Satanic Child. You shall serve in Hell for God does not need demonic souls in Heaven.

Momok says:
I gtg

Kethlyn says:
Go, child, go. For you and your seven generations are doomed to have sexuality crisis. Never test the power of God.


And before I could make things any better, he went offline. The next day, I found out that he had blocked me.



By the way, I am a Free-Thinker. I used to visit Churches, then it was to Temples (both Buddhist and Hindu ones). I'm still pretty confused as to what religion to turn to, but I figured that I wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility of one, so I decided to remain as a Free-Thinker.



Like I said, this post is not meant to discriminate any one's religion, and I apologize if you do feel insulted. I recommend letting loose with some sense of humour.


Loves.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thank you very much, but I was just asking him to be pious, that's all. Hahah

    ReplyDelete