Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just when I thought that the joke was on You

It's rarely that I show my 'Emo "I want to slit my wrist" depression' here. Okay, maybe not to the extend of slitting my wrists, because that's just plain dumb. But, I AM DEPRESSED.





Why? Because "someone" played a very mean April Fools prank on me.

It definitely took me by surprise. And the aftermath of the prank was so disastrous that it brought me close to tears.


No, I did not have Ryan Dunn from 'Homewrecker' to wreck my home, or play pranks on me. I believe that the prank was pretty much a 'test by someone 'up there''.

Or in simple words, I got pranked by
Technology.


I thought I would survive the entire day without being pranked or fooled. I was satisfied because for the entire day, I was home alone. I was one minute away from "April Fools Day" when Technology decided to teach me a lesson for pranking others every single year.


And so, Technology decided to hang my computer. My computer was out within seconds. The rope was so taut that it immediately brought blue to its face (go figure).


Why oh why must Technology play such a vicious prank on me?!?!?







So I spent the entire day, reformatting itIt felt so
pristine, if you should put it in words. But I wasn't any bit near the word happy.

Not only were all my photos gone (not really important, cause' I could get it from photobucket and facebook), my favourite websites were gone, my favourite videos were gone, my emoticons were gone and most importantly....


ALL MY SONGS WERE GONE!






I had 4.6 days of songs and all of them were gone! All my songs, including the recently added ones, by Cas Haley, Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey!


How can?!?!



I'm not in any mood till I get all my songs back.



But then again, watch this video!







No comments:

Post a Comment