Sunday, February 08, 2009

The thing about shoes




That video (above) is freakin' FUNNEH (
bo liao if you want to call it). The guy who's driving really sounds like Mandark from Dexter's Laboratory in Cartoon Network (Yes, I do watch it. And I love behaving like Dee Dee (even though I fail horribly at it) to irritate my brothers and mum. Hahah)

Anyway, there's like 9 million views on the video! Ultimate crazy people in a car. Hahah.


Okay, moving on.

As the title says, it's all about shoes.


shoes Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, I'm not really worked up over sneakers or guy shoes, what I'm pissed is all those fancy girly shoes.


Shoes Pictures, Images and Photos


I find that shoes are one of the points that makes you look attractive. And even though I don't go for heels, I like pretty decorated ones every once in a while.


But being a long feet that I am, there always isn't sizes for me! Most sizes stop at 7. Only if I'm lucky, then I'll get 7 and a half or 8.

It's really frustrating sometimes to happily choose the shoes you want, and then be told by the salesgirl "sorry miss, there isn't 7 1/2 or 8".

Singapore should start having shops with shoes for big feet soon, or I'll start tying my feet to this.

56 Pictures, Images and Photos


But then again, I don't want my feet to look like this.

6feet Pictures, Images and Photos


The few shops that have shoes for big feet are shops like Cotton On and Mondo. But with only two shops, everything looks the same. I'll start my own shoe shop soon.



Yeah right...




On a happier note, I've got my lower lip pierced! I'm really happy because I got it for free! And it looks like this. That's not me of course.

Lip Piercing Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm going over next week to get my nose and tongue (maybe) pierced too. I'm excited.



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment