Saturday, February 21, 2009

There isn't a need for a title

There is one disease that all bloggers, or at least, most bloggers, suffer, from time to time. It's a deadly virus as it determines the life of someone, or something else. I do not know the name of the virus but I sure do know of the symptom and that is, to have no clue as to what to blog about!


If you've been heading over to my blog often, you'll realize that my posts have become duller and duller. And true enough, I admit that I am suffering from this deadly virus that may jeopardize the traffic of my blog. But then again, who cares? Hahaha.

I just can't seem to find the "Ummph" to find any interesting stuff to post about.

Maybe it's because I'm bumming around at home, or maybe it's because I've totally lost the "it" to blog. I don't know.


I don't want this blog to die just yet. And so bare with me if the rest of the posts start becoming crappy. If not, I'm going to set it on hiatus eh.



I'm going to find my "Ummph" now.



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment