Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deep Inside Me, I know..

Do you dream , that the world will know your name?
So tell me your name.
(Tell me your name.)
Do you care, about all the little things or anything at all?
(Anything at all.)
I wanna feel, all the chemicals inside I wanna feel.
(I wanna feel.)
I wanna sunburn, just to know that I'm alive...
To know I'm alive.
(To know I'm alive.)

Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know.
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon.
Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon.

Do you believe, in the day that you were born?
Tell me do you believe.
(Do you believe.)
Do you know, that every day's the first of the rest of your life.

Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know.
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon.
Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon.

This is to one last day in the shadows.
And to know a brother's love.
This is to New York City angels.
And the rivers of our blood.
This is to all of us, to all of us.

So don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know.
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go.
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon.
Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon.

Yeah, you can tell me all your thoughts, about the stars that fill polluted skies.
And show me where you run to, when there's no one left to take your side.
But don't tell me where the road ends, cause I just don't wanna know, No I don't wanna know.

Don't tell me if I'm dying.
Don't tell me if I'm dying.





Those are the most awesome lyrics I've seen, so far. I really love this song, "Angels On The Moon" by Thriving Ivory. But I'm still pretty surprised as to how different the lead singer that I imagined in my head, to the real lead singer.


Close your eyes when you listen to him, then open it after awhile. You'll be amazed. Hahah.








Anyway, I think I'm becoming a stalker soon. And I blame it pretty much, on the entertainment industry.

See, whenever we watch Television and we see a certain show that we really like, we'll wait for it day in day out, to be premiered and shown on Television right? That was what happened when I waited for "No Reservations" to be premiered.

Then there are the shows that have episodes, like CSI. What's worse is that on AXN, they show different series together. CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas, CSI New York, CSI crime scene investiagtions, and this would have me seated without moving an inch for 4 whole hours. I can watch it every single day, the same as I do for Ellen Degeneres.

And what's even worst than that, would be shows with marathons, like Survivor. Boy oh boy, would I be glued to the screen the entire day!

See, that's what makes us (I'm sure you watch tv too!) in fine bred stalkers. We can sit afar from the scene, without moving an inch, and watch all the action go by. We'll find all the information of her(let's put shows as a her, makes it more interesting. hahah) from wikipedia, yourtube, or any website just to be updated. We'll watch her so closely that a slight move would intrigue us.

We follow her daily schedule and sit and wait till she appears again. That makes us happy, oh so very happy. She may not have a clue as to who we are, but we sure do know who she is! Oh hell yes we do!

But for all we know, we can only watch from afar, for we are nothing to her. See, like stalker right!?!?





Anyway, below's my photo. Apparently, cam-whoring feels so... WRONG. Hahah. I need to detoxify my clean soul now.


Photobucket



And mind you, that thing below my lip isn't bird shit, white pulsating pimple, or anything you could think of. It's my bling bling! Hahah. It simple words, it's my lip piercing!

And no, my hair isn't long, it's longer than before. And yes, I do look constipated because I hate taking photographs. And yes, my hair is coloured. What colour exactly? I don't know. I had to work from backwards, from bleach to now, and trust me, you don't wanna' know how many times I redyed it. And no, my hair isn't permed. It's natural.


Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment