Thursday, February 26, 2009

I see a dark future ahead

I am actually contemplating the future of this blog.

I guess the deadly virus that disallows me to get my creative juices flowing is stuck to me for good. I do not intend to blog anymore after this post, but I may change my mind, I think.





A quick update on my life. I had my medical checkup yesterday and oddly, my right hand still feels numb from the blood test I had.


The urine test was really embarrassing because I sat outside the room for half an hour, gulping down cups of water before I could pee. And nurses who popped in and out of the room couldn't help but giggle as they watch me in my desperate attempt to make my bladder full.



And it was funny when I had to take the chest x-ray, for the nurse who attended to me said "Hug this okay. It's your new boyfriend." And so, I made an attempt to hug my new boyfriend. And I passed the hugging test. Hahah.



And I stole crackers from the lounge while waiting to pee. They were sugared crackers, I couldn't help it. Maybe it's because they've removed the vending machines with the yummy food inside.


And there's this fly that's annoying me.




Photobucket




I know you touched it. Hahaha.


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment