Friday, February 06, 2009

Shigga Shay

Edited

Click Here



Someone who speaks his mind about local bands. I'm not saying I support him or anything. It's no harm hearing from other, isn't it?



I caught the later part of "Live N' Loaded" last night, and of all the performances shown, and I think ShiGGa Shay wasn't too bad.


You can find his MySpace profile here. There, you can find his background info, full name and even how he became a rapper.

Yes, you're not seeing things, he is a rapper. A Singapore Rapper.

Now, most of you would go "huh? Singapore Rapper? Sure or not? Sure very lame loh, or got 'lah' or 'loh' here and there. So malu!".

Well, at first when I heard Utt introduce him, I too thought the same. But after hearing him rap, it totally changed my opinion.


I really liked the song that he performed, "Still Fly". You can watch it below, and give your opinions on it.






And the next one is actually a dedication to all momma's out there.





You can head on to his Youtube channel to watch more of his videos, including the pranks. Click Here.




The funny thing was, he spoke like a Gangsta' from the Bronx when interviewed by Utt. I wonder if he did the same for his English Oral Examination?


Well, some of you might say "Aiyah poser". Well, that's for you to decide. I think it's pretty neat to have a local talent that raps tight music.


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment