Sunday, May 10, 2009

Making Frienemies

After the third week of school, I am proud to say that I finally am acknowledged in school!

Apparently during one of the lessons where we had to reveal an information about a classmate that no one else knew, a classmate of mine remarked that I had a very weird sense of dressing.


That comment then erupted into a class discussion where people added that I dressed very "Hawaiian" like, and some even said that it was their first time seeing someone who dresses like me!




No, I did not dress like that.


But why am I still so chirpy about my class's comments? Well, it just shows that I am not a trend follower, but rather a trend setter! I think I look good in how I dress, and finally people know of my existence in school! Weird or not, it depends on their taste of style. As for me, I accept weird as a compliment, because it brings me a step closer to being unique. Don't you think so?


So, a quick recap of the previous week, I made an entire or rather, most of the seniors in this particular club hate me. And the funny thing is, I did not even get a chance to annoy them. In fact, I had no chance to interact with them at all! The power of assumptions my friends, it can kill.

Then I had classmates discuss about my dressing style (as a class, with my lecturer!) as though I was a subject.






I have a strong feeling that people would idolize my dressing sense soon. Just you wait.


Oh, and I made tonnes of enemies with random perverts that added me/ I added when I engaged with them flirtatiously day after day before finally scaring them away when I claimed that I was the person that was in this photo:




Sadly, I did not save any of the chats that I had with them.

But what I did not understand was why they did not get the hint when I said that I loved 'slobbering myself in hot creamy butter', and 'jiggling my voluptuous gems at men'.

They must have thought of otherwise when all I intended to do was to speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Oh well...



But, there is actually one it that it absolutely mind-boggling to me. I actually made an enemy with someone when I showed him my actual photograph. How can?!?!


cute baby Pictures, Images and Photos




This person was actually a secondary school senior that I have never met before. We started off pretty okay, with random conversations here and there. Then there was the grand moment when he asked whether he could see my photograph. I told him that he could get it off of Facebook but he insisted that I send one to him.

Foolishly, I did. But that was where it pretty much ended. Apparently, he was someone who 'Anti's people like me; people who like piercings, tattoos and appreciate the various types of arts that are pretty much still a taboo around the world.




This (above) my friends, is just one of the many piercings carried out during the 'Vegetarian Festival' in Thailand.


Thus seeing that I had a lip piercing, dyed hair and so much more, he was pretty much enraged, and asked if I had any more piercings or tattoos.


Feeling that it was unnecessary for me to respond and be judged by what I look like, I simply ended the conversation with a "Go to hell. I don't see why you must make a big deal with what I like. You make it seem as though you need to control me. Like hello? I don't go around asking you/comparing you with the things I like or don't like. I just don't judge people like that. Dumb ass. Go bitch about anti-ing me to someone else, I don't give two f*cks about it".






Don't get this wrong. I'm actually a very nice person. That is, if you don't judge me for how I look/without getting to know me better
lah.



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment