Monday, May 11, 2009

Breathe

When was the last time you actually took a deep breath of fresh air?






I believe that a breath of fresh air not only keeps you alive, but it also tells you that you're alive. And apart from that, it reminds you that just like water, breathing/air is just as important for our survival.


What I am trying to drive at isn't actually entirely about breathing. In actual fact, what I am trying to portray, is how breathing can impact one's Life. Let's just put aside all the scientific terms shall we?

Breathing to me is not only about acknowledging my existence, but it is also a tool which allows me to take deep breaths every few minutes to relax.





Now it may seem like a ridiculous excuse to let loose, but trust me. A few deep breaths a day, maybe even adding a little zoning out, may do you some good. I am still in the midst of this project. But I must say, it has made me see things in a much positive way. Of course, not positive thatlah.

But like I said, I am still learning to change.


Till then.



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment