Monday, May 25, 2009

Random Updates

Look at how time flies.



It is already the 6th week for most of us and fortunately for me, I am still able to have a firm grip on my assignments without losing touch fun and the datelines of course!

I am pretty aware at how dead this blog is, needless to say, who reads it. But nevertheless, I would still be updating. And it's a warning to you guys, because the next few posts might be too wordy to handle.

Anyways, the past two weeks has been a change for me. Not only have a made new friends (from my class. Yes, that is how pathetic I am.), but I have been practically spending my 'after-school' time with them, be it for Lunch, Dinner or to simply hang out to chill.

And I have indeed had a blast with them. It's not that I have totally forgotten the old pals' that I used to hang out with (both in Poly and in Sec Sch). In fact, I've been keeping in touch with them(you guys know who you are!) because I do cherish the friendship lah (mushy moment).

But having to hang out with this bunch of friends is like a total refreshment. What do I mean by that? Well, I do enjoy every second with this group but what came as a shocker to me was how direct they were when I asked them about their first impression of me (no offence taken)!

Now I understand how people judge me when they see me from a distant away. However, it was hilarious when most of them actually told me of the confusion they had when I appeared to be so much more friendlier that they pictured me to be (because of my dyed hair, piercing and so on...)!

I guess as much as we'd all like others to not judge us by our 'covers', someway, somehow, we will be judged like that. It is either we accept and move on, or we stay put and whine about it.

As for me, I'm not the least bit offended. In fact, I like the idea of making people wonder what the hell is up with me. Like I said, it's the things that bewilder people, that make you stand out. Hahah!


Other than that, the past two weeks has been awesome. Got to know my classmates better, got to hate certain things here and there even more, and most importantly, I got to meet the Mucus Clan! Dark Berry Mocha Frap was gooooooood.



And Jeanice, you better give me back my wood bracelet or I'll bloody Mary you.

No comments:

Post a Comment