Monday, May 11, 2009

When the Cat ran out of the bag

Remember Steven Lim?






I am not an avid fan of Steven Lim and his unique website. In fact I do not even visit his site at all. However, yesterday was an exception because I received a text from a friend of mine requesting that I check a certain part of his site out.


What was expected to be agonizing, was actually pretty amusing, as I scrolled though his website. In fact, I think I pretty much admire his courage (not him
lah) of staying true to himself, despite people threatening him with death wishes and so on.

And despite all the hate tags, Steven Lim has grown to be a pretty well known celebrity, especially in the blogosphere.


But my concentration today isn't actually about Steven Lim. You see, my friend texted me for a reason. Apparently, Steven Lim had a modeling agency. And while looking through the portfolios of the models, guess who I saw?





Natalie Kang (Premier Package)

Ref No: 851

Occupation: Student Hgt: 168cm Wgt: 49kg DOB: 4 March 1992

Almost too pleasant to look at....Especially the nice white teeth which can easily endorse a toothpaste product, this caring attractive girl enjoy teaching preschools. Good for all events. Click here Natalie's video profile.


(Credits to: http://www.stevenlim.net/models.htm)


Yup, you did not see it wrongly, Natalie is actually one of the model on Steven Lim's agency. i recommend clicking on her video profile to view her introduction and a little skit that she did.


Or you can Click Here!
Or you can Click Here!
Or you can Click Here!
Or you can Click Here!
Or you can Click Here!


Who knew she could act?


This is of course, not a post for mockery or anything close to it (so if you really need to comment, hit the comment tab on this post. I wish not to have a war on my tagboard please. Or better yet, keep your comments to yourself, or tell me in Msn if you have to.).


The discovery came as a surprise to me and since Natalie's on Steven Lim's site, I don't think it'll hurt to have her here on mine too!



Well that's it for now.




PS: Natalie Dearie, if you see this, do call a shrink. You definitely need one, pronto!

Loves.

1 comment:

  1. That was certainly interesting and quite shocking. O_O i didnt know he got official website. And why you change? D: i actually cannot see your other posts. i want to read themm toooooo. weeee. fira out

    ReplyDelete