Friday, May 01, 2009

Family Day Out

Just a quick update before I head out to my Aunt's place.


Week 2 of school has been pretty much like a roller coaster ride. One moment you're having the time of your life, making friends and enjoying class. And the next thing you know, you're in for a thrill, stressing out with the load of projects, making enemies with team mates who are uncooperative, and trying to make ends meet for every single thing.

But on the bright side, my class is pretty awesome. There are really great lecturers that are so lenient that they willingly extend the datelines for us, and also help us out in the projects and class work. Then there are the awesome hyper classmates that make fun of every single thing, even of going to the extend of making a full out of themselves.


Enough about that...


I have a post that is saved in 'Drafts', where it is about my interpretation on the word 'Home'. I've been working on it for a long time (well, not really. More like between classes) because I couldn't find any "ooomph" to end it off nicely. But I'll definitely try to complete it over the weekends, so that there is at least a proper update from me! Hahah.


Speaking of 'Home', I love the bus rides to and from school. Mainly because it can make or break your day. What do I mean? Well, having to be stuck in a jam while on the way to school, being squeezed in the train with tonnes of people that would rather cram into the cabins than to let others out, and then having to miss the bus by a couple of seconds, would break your day, wouldn't it?






I would admit that all these mentioned above have indeed happened to me in the last two weeks. But I've actually gotten so used to it, that I can help but chuckle to myself as I push my way through the maze of humans in the crammed train cabin, run madly for the bus and then give up halfway because it left without me, and definitely when I happen to step/trip on someone's foot while in a hurry to do something.

I'm not clumsy, you see, I'm just oblivious.


But what I want to highlight in this post is not about the tragedy or battle to school, but rather, the humour of it.


What am I talking about?

Well, let's just say I saw a really tall man trying to get into his Mr. Bean car, and then pulling his seat all the way to the back so that there is room for his legs.






And then I saw a car that had this signed put up "Please tailgate me. I need the money." I wonder what the other car drivers are thinking when they were behind this car while being on the road.

And lastly, I saw a woman eating a bowl of noodles in the car. Literally with a ceramic bowl, chopsticks and a bowl of noodle with soup!





Talk about desperate measures to eat!



Well, that's it for now. I'm having a BBQ with my maternal family. Can you imagine having a BBQ from 3pm till night? It's going to be a looooong and crazy night.



Till then!



Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment