Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't give up

I guess people have the point of time in Lifr where they question not only themselves but their beliefs. We often in doubt, so much that we turn to others for words of advice, and encouragement.

I would like to thank all those who tagged on my blog, encouraging me not to give up blogging. These little words of encouragement do make a difference as it shows that there are at least some people out there who appreciate reading my blog; with the interests that I share in my Life.


Putting that aside, I would like to add that today's the last day for the Games Convention Asia 2008. Click Here.

It's FREE . And if you'd like to get a chance to play EA's newest game, SPORE, you'd better hurry up!










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week has passed rather quickly, despite the dreadfulness of recieving the examination results and the continuous "encouraging and inspiring" nags from the disappointed teachers.

I would not say that I am very delighted with my results, nor am I disappointed with them. It's more of a so-so kind of feeling.

But this week showed me how examinations can affect people, especially my friends. They either pressurize themselves by breaking down and forcing themselves to study every single day from now onwards, or they just GIVE UP.

I've never been that stressed out for exams before, so I have no idea on what to say or do when I see friends breaking down (especially this) , stressing out or simply giving up. But all I can say now is that, no matter what, never let it control you, you always have the upperhand in things, so don't give up.









I hate it when people use the word "HOW".

I grew up in a family who rarely used the word HOW. Instead we find alternatives that may help to solve the problem. We found solutions, not add problems to worsen, and so over the years, I became more and more intolerant to people, especially the whiney ones who always asked "HOW?" And so I'd like to apologize if I had blown up at anyone when the "HOW" word was used, because time to time, it's really sickening to see someone whine "how this, how that" so much, instead of finding a way out. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment