Monday, June 30, 2008

Catherine Tate

It's been ages since I last watched a Catherine Tate video. I used to blog about her here


(Taken from http://www.catherinetate.co.uk/)

Catherine Tate is an English actress and comedienne whose BBC Two solo series beginning in 2004, The Catherine Tate Show has received wide acclaim.

Catherine Tate
Catherine Tate

Born Catherine Ford in Bloomsbury, London in 1968, she was brought up in the distinctive and iconic Brunswick Centre. Catherine attended a local Catholic primary school and a south London convent secondary school before going on to train at the Central School of Speech and Drama.

She began her television career with roles in serial dramas such as Casualty and The Bill and appeared in comedy series such as The Harry Hill Show, Big Train, Wild West and That Peter Kay Thing before being given her own show which she co-wrote with Derren Litten.

The Catherine Tate Show is an award-winning television sketch comedy show which airs on BBC Two. Comedienne Catherine Tate writes and appears in all of the show's sketches, which feature a wide range of characters.

The first series of the show, which consisted of six episodes, aired from February to March 2004. A DVD of this series was released in August 2005.

A second series aired from July to August 2005, and a 40-minute Christmas special was aired on December 20, 2005

Tate had roles in three films in 2006. These films included; Starter for Ten, Sixty Six and Scenes of a Sexual Nature. She appears in the forthcoming films: Mrs Ratcliffe's Revolution, in which she plays the title character, and Love and Other Disasters.

It was announced on 4th July that Catherine would play the part of Doctors Whos trusty sidekick for the forthcoming new series.

After last year’s successful Christmas episode which pulled in 9.4 million viewers, Catherine Tate was asked at a press screening if she would like to become the Dr’s new companion, in which she replied "I would love to, but no one has asked."



Anyway, I'd like to repost it again, because I simply can't get enough of her!! I love her alot!

Periodic Table




Comic Relief Teacher




And my all time favourite, Translator!




More can be found in Youtube. Do inform me of videos that you find interesting too!


Am I bovvered? Anyway, I screwed up Mother Oral today. The teachers totally refused to help translate it in English for me, and so, I had to 'anyhow hantam' my way through. The passage was something about an Elephant, while the conversation was about government banning mama shops from placing things outside on the walkway. I was so ignorant to bother asking, that I though mama shop was 'street hawker' in chinese. And so, I totally went out of point. Hopefully, the examiners pity me, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment